Friday, September 22, 2006

Scrape me off the ceiling & pass me a martini please....

Wired... I'm totally f-ing WIRED... I always get this way before I get on an airplane. I am both excited and nervous. It's a strange brew of energy. As much as I love to travel, and as often as I do - I am still a nervous flyer. Cocktails always help with this, but it's a bit early for one right now. Or is it? I'm sure it's afternoon somewhere in the world right now....

I'll be fine - I'll be at the airport in a couple of hours sipping a cocktail and having a smoke to calm my nerves - wait a minute - that's right - no smoking in the airport anymore. D'oh! Fucking fuckers! That's jobbies.

OK - I'm gonna try & get some work done, although I can't really cncentrate on anything right now.

See ya on the Left Coast!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!




No comments: