Friday, September 15, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!


TGIF!!


I don't know if it's the crappy weather this week or what - but it sure has been a long one. Phew! I am delighted that it's over. BRING ON THE WEEKEND!!!

Sleeping in tomorrow! Yippeee!! It's gonna be goooood... all the quadrapeds and me, all snuggly & smooshy & warm, slumbering in bed, till we can't any more... my second favorite way to spend Saturday morning... (the best way is being all snuggly & warm with my Man there with me too). Always remember - NEVER call me before noon on the weekend.

So I went to my first Downtown Knit Collective gathering last night with Eden & Kirsten (Sorry no pics.. I'll have to remember to carry my camera around more often, now that I'm a blogger. I know that pics make blogs more interesting). There were soooo many beautiful things! There were lots of georgeous new yarns, using wonderful blends of wool, alpaca, silk.. etc.. etc... One in particular is the new Patons SWS, a soy/wool blend, that looks really great felted. It's loveley! I think that I'll get some for my first ever felting project.

I started a new crochet project last night at the meeting. I'm going to try my hand at some crocheted socks. So far so good, alhough I'm just working on the ribbing of the sock-top right now. I'll post pics of my progress later.

BTW - I LOVE SUSHI!!! And it has been quite some time since I have indulged in one of my favourite things. Tomorrow I'm getting together with some friends for a sushi pig-out.. I'm so excited! I actually dreamt about eating sushi last night... (did I mention that i'm a freak for sushi?) I think we are going to go to Sushi Island on College St. for an all-you-can-eat sushi-fest. YUMMM!! I think some mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmartinis will be in order as well.

OK enough rambling for now...

Have a FAB-U-LOUS weekend Y'all!!

No comments: