Wednesday, September 13, 2006

OK - here goes....


I figured I should get with the times and try out this Blog-thingy...
I'm not making any promises about how often I'll actually post here, but I figure it's a good way to keep all my friends & loved ones in the loop of my life.
It'll be a great way to share my adventures in traveling, concert-going, downtown-living, as well as all the other more mundane things that go on in my life.

With the help of my friends Eden
and Kirsten, I hope to learn how to make this an interesting place to visit.. with lots of pictures and stories etc....

2 comments:

shyknitter said...

Welcome, and remember, people like pictures...lots of pictures.

Eden said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Photos, photos, photos.... your favourite martinis.... places to go with links to their websites.... and the story behind ALL THOSE CATS in your profile photo!