Thursday, September 21, 2006

C'mon Friday... Only one more sleep!!!

Isn't it terrible how we sometimes wish our weeks away, wishing for it to be Friday already? It's like we are wishing our lives away....

Well I have a
f-ing wicked excuse this week - I am off to Vancouver Friday afternoon -YIPPIE! My Man & I, and a couple of friends are off to visit his Brother, and perhaps do a little whale-watching. That's right WHALE WATCHING! How exciting! I'm also going to catch Margaret Cho's show at the Orpheum theatre Friday night, thanks to Uncle Ross for securing a ticket for me.

I'm such a lucky Girl! Not only do I get to go away to a beautiful city, and spend the whole weekend with my Man, but I get to cross something off my "Things to do Before I Die" list. WOOHOO!!!

On a crochet note, my progress on the Crocheted socks is steady... albeit a bit slow. I'm still on the first one, if time & my creaky elbows permit, I'll try & get some more work done on it tonight.

No comments: