Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I know.. I'm a BAD BAD Blogger

No, I didn't get lost in Vancouver, or get eaten by a whale...

Noreen, Zoran (the Kids) & I made it to Vancouver safe & sound. Our flight left late (not a problem for me - I was able to get a couple of cocktails into me before the flight that way), but managed to gain back the time & we landed right on time in Vancouver. We hopped in a cab downtown via Granville St. Of course it was rush-hour, and Granville is the only way in to the city (over the bridge) so it took a while...at least the scenery is great! We finally got in to downtown Vancouver, I got Zoran & Noreen to their Hotel & waited at Johhny Fox's for Ross to arrive (and have a Martini or two!). The bar is conveniently located right beside the hotel The Kids were staying at, not to mention no further than a block away from Ross's place too. So we had some cocktails & then it was time to head-out.

Mark's brother Ross & I caught Margaret Cho's show -it was HILARIOUS!! She is one crazy-funny girl! We then went into Yaletown for some cockails. That's when I was introduced to the "Rosstini" - YUMM!!! I can't remember what exactly is in one... but I guess that's a good sign...

In the meantime, My Man was flying in from TO, and The Kids were exploring a bit of Vancouver on their own.

After a couple of those "Rosstinis" it was time to go back to Johhny Fox's to meet up with everyone else. That's My Man - Mark, Zoran and Ross. Noreen decided to crash at this point, so it was just The Boys & I. Even though we all knew we had to get up at the crack of dawn the next day, we stayed for some more cocktails.As these pictures show - we were having an awful time...














So we finally went to bed and got up at the crack of dawn to go here:




And get on one of these:








To get into these suits; To get on one of these:

To go & see some of these:


AWSOME EH!!!!

PROPS to Uncle Ross for arranging the Whale watching excursion! You ROCK Dude!



2 comments:

shyknitter said...

Happy Birthday Shauna! Glad to see you got your blog up to date, but I am sure you wish you could still be in B.C.

Eden said...

Nice freaking vacation!!! More photos please...

And happy birthday!