Thursday, November 30, 2006

3 more sleeps!


OMG - I'm so excited - I can't wait! Ony 3 more sleeps till I get to see the love of my life, and the beautiful landscapes of HAWAII!

YIPPIE!!!!

I've booked us on a Whale/Dolphin watching/Snorkeling adventure - that should be WICKED. There are soo many thing to do & see there - I better make up my mind soon about where to go & what to see. Should I go atop Diamond head? Go to the north shore? Go to the Pearl Harbour memorial? Veg on the beach? Search out "Lost" filming locations? What a dilemma! Too many decisions.

What's a Girl to do?

....at least i'll have something to do on the flight there... other than have cocktails...

Well one highlight - and the original reson for this trip is to see my fav band - U2 - and as an added bonus - Pearl Jam is opening the show - AWESOME!

Till next time...


“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” Dr. Seuss

No comments: