Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


So I'm another year older/wiser.....

I don't know about older - I don't feel any older. Life is too good to feel older! Are you kidding me?
The last year has been quite a whirlwind - that's for sure! I fall deeper in love with My Man (best Boyfriend EVER!) every day, I have traveled to many far away places I never thought I would, I checked a few things off my "Things to do before I die" list, I've seen a lot of bands (some in far away places), I haven't changed my address (just yet), and my friendships grow stronger all the time! WOOHOO!!!

Maybe I'm a little wiser..... whatever... Life is FABULOUS!



I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for me!

I am celebrating the occasion with My Man, Kevin & Stephen tonight with some yummy sushi, and some yummy Martinis. Perfectly fitting - celebrating with my favourite people, favourite food, and favourite drinks! Too bad Gertie live so far away... then it would be absolutely perfect.

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes!

1 comment:

shyknitter said...

Have a drink for me....I am certain you will.